Origins of Femininity Inc. strives to promote higher education, career advancement and financial independence. One of the ways that we seek through to accomplish this is through our scholarships and grant programs.
We are currently offering the following scholarship opportunities:
Origins Real Estate Scholarship: Awarded to a future Real Estate Agent
- Who Can Apply? Women and those that identify as women ages 18 years or older who are current residence in the state of Georgia within the either of the following counties:
- Financial Need: Individuals selected display a financial need for scholarship
- How do I apply? Download and email the completed application along with an essay on why you want to be a real estate agent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When can I apply? We will begin accepting submissions on Thursday, July 1st, 2021
- Deadline: All applications and Essays must be received no later than August 15, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Winners will be notified no later than Oct. 1st, 2021.
- How many scholarship will be awarded? Origins will award scholarships to 3 deserving women for the 2021 scholarship period for this category
- How will winners be selected? Scholarship finalist will be narrowed down to approximately 20-25 applicants based on their applications responses, financial need, potential for success and essay review. Finalists chosen will participate in a virtual interview session with the organization Founder/CEO and 2-3 members of the Board of Directors. The winners will be selected based on their interview responses and overall application score.
- All applications will be notified of their award determination.
- All winners will be notified by email and announced on the Origins of Femininity Inc. website and social media platforms.
- Scholarship is valued at approximately $600. This includes, tuition costs and fees associated with completing your pre-Licensing education requirement, a cram course to help prep for the exam, and the cost to obtain your background check. The scholarship will also cover one licensing examination fee and a onetime license fee upon passing the exam.
- Scholarship recipients can choose either virtual learning or an online (go at your own pace) course instruction. All training will be completed through the Georgia MLS Training Institute. Further details will be provided to scholarship winners after scholarships have been awarded and accepted.